In this sense, Confecciones Oroel, S.A. guarantees the fulfillment of the current regulation in matter of personal data protection, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, of Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the party responsible
- Owner: Confecciones Oroel, S.A..
- NIF: A50068477
- Address: Calle Polígono Centrovía, C/ Los Ángeles, 19, 50198, La Muela, Zaragoza – Spain.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://oroel.com
Principles applied in data processing
When processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (EDPS):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will previously inform the User with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose(s) requested
- Principle of conservation period limitation: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and will eliminate those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties
Obtaining personal data
You do not need to provide any personal information to browse https://oroel.com.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to
– Request access to stored data.
– Request a correction or cancellation.
– Request the limitation of its treatment.
– Oppose to the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to the portability of the data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can go to Confecciones Oroel, S.A. and ask for information about the data they have stored and how they were obtained, request the rectification of the data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an e-mail to email@example.com together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to avoid loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your data.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, of which Confecciones Oroel, S.A. is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as Confecciones Oroel, S.A. takes all the necessary security measures and guarantees that the personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
Confecciones Oroel, S.A. informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, the data will only be transferred to the third party when Confecciones Oroel, S.A. has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in those cases, the User will be required to give his consent informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Personal data categories
The personal data categories handled by the Holder are:
- Identifying data.
- No specially protected data categories are processed
Storage of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request their deletion.
When you browse https://oroel.com non-identifying information may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other information that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you may access through the various links contained on the website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and in force, and to keep them duly updated.
As User of the website you are the only responsible for the veracity and correction of the data sent to the website exonerating Confecciones Oroel, S.A. from any responsibility in this respect.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the proof valid at law, such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Confecciones Oroel, S.A. is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published