Fireproof and Antistatic Clothing
Work clothes > Fireproof and Antistatic Clothing
Check out the flame retardant and antistatic clothing information you’re missing out on.
Recommended reading about flame retardant and antistatic uniforms
The importance of flame retardant and antistatic clothing
When working in dusty environments, painting, assembly of electrical equipment, etc., it is necessary not to produce sparks that could generate a flash over.
These garments offer sufficient electrostatic dissipation and avoid incendiary discharges as they are flame retardant and antistatic.
Click on the arrow if you want to find out more about Grupo Oroel’s flame retardant and antistatic clothing: gloves, shirts, parkas, jackets, footwear, polo shirts and much more.
Features of flame retardant and antistatic equipment
It has many advantages and benefits, for example wearing antistatic equipment helps to dissipate electrostatic charge.
This workwear is essential and mandatory in many workplaces and it is very important to have protective clothing when working in some sectors, as it protects from serious health problems or in places with combustible gases and dusts.
High visibility flame retardant safety clothing can be in the form of pants, jackets, uniforms, footwear, gloves, shirts, undershirts, gloves, pants, etc. One of the sectors where protection in footwear, jackets or coveralls is very important in those related to welding, the price range € will depend on the manufacturer and the quality of the fabric.
It is advisable that the workwear of the store you choose is flame retardant and antistatic and have the specific regulations (EN ISO 11612 and EN 1149-5) is common to find these two materials, on the one hand the chemically treated cotton aramid (fiber that resists heat and with great resistance) or modacrilica (fire resistant).
Among the type of flame-retardant and antistatic garments that we can use we find them:
- Antistatic and flame-retardant pants: trouser models are designed to be comfortable and, at the same time, able to withstand the physical demands required of work pants. This is done with multiple pockets and an adjustable waist.
- Jacket and parka: we can have single color jackets or jackets that have high visibility elements. We also have parkas that provide greater protection against the cold and offer waterproof protection.
- Antistatic and flame retardant coveralls: they provide the first line of defense against contaminants, which means they are lightweight and easy to put on. Not only that, but they should be put on quickly in case of an emergency.
- Shirt: When we talk about flame-retardant and antistatic garments, we usually think of outerwear. However, it is also necessary to complete the uniform with elements that allow you to remove your coat or parka and still maintain a certain level of adequate protection. A shirt also has high visibility elements such as jackets and parkas.
There are also flame-resistant workwear products, accessories and equipment that meet all the necessary requirements, always guaranteeing high safety and visibility.
For example, undergarments, because they sometimes contain elements that are not suitable for frequent use, or footwear and gloves, two items with flame-retardant properties that will protect you.
Flameproof and antistatic equipment regulations
In the work area of these sectors, workers are required to cover themselves with flame-retardant and antistatic work clothes.
Highly flame-retardant and antistatic safety work protection equipment has flame-retardant and antistatic properties and is necessary for disaster mitigation by meeting specific requirements that regulate the quality of flame-retardant and antistatic safety.
The garment offers a very high level of protection because it is made of materials that do not ignite and limit flame transmission because they are also flame retardant. The fabrics also restrict the penetration of hazardous chemicals or metal splashes.
In other words, it offers protection against three different types of heat (radiant, convective and conductive) as well as splashes, so that it is antistatic and flame retardant.
EN11612 is the specific standard for flame-retardant clothing. It analyzes and establishes the protection properties of materials against heat and flames.
Garments that you can get and see in our catalog and web store.
- Flame retardant and antistatic gown
- Fireproof uniforms
- Protective gloves
- Flame-retardant and antistatic pants
- Flame retardant and antistatic shirts
- Flame-retardant and antistatic vest
- Flame retardant and antistatic jacket
- Antistatic and flame retardant raincoat set
- Antistatic and fireproof jacket
- Work footwear and boots
- Antistatic and fireproof polo shirt
In addition, they are certified to meet a series of requirements in official laboratories with tests of being antistatic and flame retardant, in addition to including the level of shrinkage and the useful life of the garment.
Trust in a labor supplier of high flame retardant and antistatic safety in elements such as footwear, pants, gloves, boots, jacket, overalls, pants and other indispensable elements to perform your profession with total security.
In Oroel Group we are manufacturers of flame retardant and antistatic protective clothing. Discover our online store.
Contact us +34 976 149 260 if you don’t find what you are looking for.
Showing all 10 results
You can get information about flame retardant and antistatic equipment.
There are many doubts that arise when we talk about flame retardant and antistatic uniforms and footwear about the regulations, their application and their price €. Here are some of them::